Membership shall be limited to those domestic and international legal entities who are interested in furthering the mission and work objectives of MSD China. Membership would be suitable to those major corporations that possess influence within their field of industry.
To become a Corporate Member, your business must meet the following requirements:
- Have already established or is committed to establishing a supplier diversity program
- Report annual aggregate spending amounts on purchases from MBEs
- Promote business opportunities for MBEs
- Designate a representative as a point of contact
- Participate in the activities of MSD China
- Commit to annual payments as decided by the Board
- Commit to MSD China’s vision and mission
- Attend Board meetings and participate in Board committees (only applicable for charter members)
- Attend member meetings
- Promote and encourage the ideals of the organisation externally in order to encourage commitment to MSD China’s mission
- Identify opportunities within your company to increase the awareness of the availability of Chinese minority suppliers
- Support and participate in MSD China networking events, where applicable
- Report spending amounts on purchases from Chinese minority suppliers?
- Pay annual membership fees